of Planet Zanadu, Panay Avenue
Here are lists of gay bar in the philippines as of january 2009.
1. HOT HUNKS bar - located in cubao you can look for mommy dimples. the area is small but the dancers, waiters, and managers are friendly. they also have a reasonble prices for foods and pulutan. I've met and seen a lot of their dancers they are all nice and entertaining. (8.5 stars over 10)
2. LIPS bar - located in G. Reyes Cor. Aurora Blvd. (near J. Ruiz Station of LRT2) you can look for mommy helen. the area is smaller the HOT HUNKS but it's more comfortable. they have couches instead of the reg tables and chairs in other bars. if you wanna table a dancer first drink would cost a lot because their policy is two bottles for the first drink. ( 6.5 stars over 10)
3. DREAMBOYS bar - located in betty go belmonte lrt2 station you can look for mommy jackie rice. one of the oldest gay bars and they also have old dancers, i mean i've seen them more than years... like one of their star dancer from long hair to short hair to change image maybe, or the twins.... i think it's time to have new dancers. the bar has a great potential to be the #1 gay bar in the metro. they have very good as well as entertaining shows, i think they stage big nights 2 to 3 times a month not including special shows every friday and saturday. they also have discounts for guys4men members though i havn'y experienced it yet. (8.8 stars over 10)
4. PRINCE GALAXY bar - located beside nso manila along aurora blvd. every night is almost big night. most of the dancers are all the way after 12midnight. like LIPS bar if you wanna table a dancer first drink would cost a lot because their policy is two bottles for the first drink. (9.0 stars over 10)
5. MEGAHUNKS bar - located near tayuman lrt station. though they have a lot of dancers some are not that much goodlooking or lacks a beautiful body physic. though they always have good production numbers and very well made costumes for the dancers. (6.4 stars over 10)
6. SOLUTIONS bar - located in libertad pasay specifically on the second floor because the third floor is a disco area. the place has the cheapest entrance (very) and they also have the most number of dancers every night (from 30 dancers up) though unlike most gay bars you seldom see all the way dancers mostly they dance wearing trunks. you would also see a lot of females and koreans visiting the place. reasonble price. btw xavier manahan also came from this bar as a model and not a dancer. (8.1 stars over 10)
7. BIG J bar - located at the back of Far Eastern University in Manila. the area is not so nice though is big compared to the bars listed above. according to the managers on sunday thru thrusday they don't have entrace fee. they charge Php200 on friday and saturday. they have lots of dancers most of them are young. (4.5 stars over 10)
gay bar that for visit are APOLLO 14 (at the back of Isetann Recto), CLUB MAGINOO (along timog), WHITE BIRD (baclaran pasay), BIG PAPA (NAIA road, pasay), MANKIND (along Sct Ybardolaza St. in Timog) and a lot more...
if you know more gay bars please let me know to visit them and make an article. please wait for the list of masage parlors and spa.